Why Do I Need A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer In North Carolina?
We Help Workers Understand a Complicated Process
If you have been seriously injured at work, we know the last thing you want to deal with is a system you know nothing about. Your focus should be on recovering from your injuries. At the Law Office of K. Gregory Gunter, we handle the legal issues for you so you can focus on getting better.
There are many situations when you should consider hiring a North Carolina worker’s compensation attorney. These could include:
- When you have been severely injured at the workplace. In these cases, you may require surgery from which you may never completely recover.
- When a workplace injury prevents you from returning to work at your current job. You might still be able to work in some capacity, but you may be forced to learn new job skills and find a different line of work.
- When where you may have had pre-existing conditions. In these cases, you may not fully understand how these conditions may affect your current claim and would feel more comfortable having a workers’ compensation attorney explaining these issues and representing your interests.
- When your claim has been denied by the workers’ compensation insurance carrier.
- When your claim has been accepted by the workers’ compensation insurance carrier, but you believe the benefits you are receiving are incorrect or incomplete.
- When your employer has disputed a workers’ compensation decision made in your favor by the North Carolina Industrial Commission, or you wish to dispute an unfavorable decision made against you.
If you live in North Carolina, and you find yourself in any of the situations mentioned above, you could require the assistance of an experienced workers’ compensation attorney. If so, help is only a phone call away. You deserve representation from an experienced workers’ compensation law firm that has provided these services to the citizens of North Carolina for over 15 years.
As your advocate, we will work to ensure you receive the benefits, medical care, and vocational retraining to which you may be entitled. Our legal system is filled with complex rules and procedures. Let our North Carolina Law Firm fight through this legal system on your behalf and provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve.